What You Will Learn in this eBook
We start by explaining what’s wrong with the way we create passwords, and why they are so vulnerable in today’s age. We then go deep and yet explain in simple English the various methods hackers employ to get hold of your passwords. After that we talk about the basics of a strong password and the different ways to go about creating such passwords.
The sections that appear later in the guide deal with security tools and concepts like 2-factor authentication, password managers and even the right way to save passwords offline.
We conclude with a practical and implementable guide for the everyday computer user, so that he isn’t overwhelmed and knows exactly how to go about creating passwords that are strong and less hackable, managing or remembering them and securing them.
Table of contents:
2. How Hackers Get Hold of Your Password (and How to Stop Them)
3. How to Create a Strong Password – The Basics
4. Why and Where You Can Enable 2-Factor Authentication
5. The Best Password Management Apps and Why You Should Use Them
6. How to Securely Save Passwords Offline and Share Them with Family
7. Conclusion – Practical Solutions to Today’s Password Management Problems